Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wednesday January 4th 2012

For the weather forecast…it is a beautiful day, supposed to get up around 80 today.  Nice and warm with a pretty good wind blowing out of the south.

I had taken the two rugs out and shook them the other day and I couldn’t believe the dust in them.  Most of it was from Missouri!  The wind blew so hard this spring before planting that the inside of the camper was coated with really fine dust.  A lot got in the carpets so I took them to the laundromat today and washed them.  I didn’t dry them but brought them home and laid them over the chairs to dry.  I probably should have dried them, they sure have a lot of sand left in them.  They look clean though and I did shake them again before putting them back in the camper.

Linda isn’t feeling good, got that stuff in her chest again.  Not sure how good the flu shot was that she got but she sure has been sick since we’ve been here.

Sparky and I walked a couple of miles today.  He needs the exercise and so do I.  We got to visit Harley…

112_3404

Harley is a teacup Chihuahua and they, well, Sparky runs around like a crazy dog.  He isn’t real sure about Harley, in fact, he is scared of Harley!  Sparky has to be four times Harley’s size but then Sparky is scared of almost everything.

We just took it easy the rest of the day, sat outside for quite awhile enjoying the nice warm weather.

Watched a little TV tonight, nothing special though.  Another boring, but warm, day….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment