Friday, January 20, 2012

January 19th 2012

Well today is Thursday and it is another nice day.  Cool last night and really good for sleeping.  We still aren’t feeling well, coughing and hacking seems to just hang on.  We don’t feel real bad but just don’t feel good.

I can sit outside and doze in my chair and be quite comfortable with Sparky in my lap.  He is settling down also.  He isn’t near as hyper as he used to be.

We haven’t done anything for going on a week now.  We just don’t feel like doing anything.  Dale and Velda asked if we wanted to go for breakfast tomorrow. I thought that would be nice just to get out for a little while but the way we are feeling I don’t think we will be able to enjoy the outing.

We had a piece of toast for breakfast and tonight we are having peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  We are eating high on the hog for sure!

I know this blog is getting boring but we aren’t doing anything so there isn’t much to write.  soooooo….night y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment