Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sunday January 8th 2012

Linda is still sick so she won’t be going to church.  I’m going to go to the First Baptist Church in Mission.  They have a pretty good church service and Sunday School.  Next Sunday we will go to Tip O Texas to see Don.  It will be his last Sunday here, he is heading to Georgia to be with LaVon and her mother.  We will go there if we feel good.  Seems to be a good winter to get sick!

I stopped at Foy’s Supermarket, after church, hmm I thought I wrote this once but it isn’t on the list of my posts so I guess I will keep on writing.  I got the stuff on the list except for Linda’s TV Guide, they didn’t have any.

We aren’t going to do anything this afternoon, I will go to the clubhouse for the movie this afternoon.  Mary and I were the only two watching the movie, there were other people there but they were occupied with other things.  The movie was “Father’s Day”.  Billy Crystal and Robin Williams.  It was OK, glad I didn’t have to pay to see it.

When I got back home I asked Linda if she wanted to watch one of the movies I bought at the flea market.  She did so we watched the “Adventures of Tin Tin”  It was an animated movie.  Kind of like Indiana Jones only animated.  It was pretty good.

We didn’t do much the rest of the night. Just relaxed and tried to get better. Hopefully Linda won’t have to go to the doctor, she sounds a lot worse when she is sleeping than when she is up.

Time to say night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment