Monday, January 23, 2012

Saturday January 21st 2012

Seldom Rest Ranch is having their annual yard sale today!  People started coming in about 6:30AM!  Have some early risers for sure.  Seems to be quite busy but the people I talked to later said they didn’t sell much.  I had thought about baking some bread to sell but I sure don’t feel like baking and the temperature is supposed to get around 85 today so it would be pretty hot.

It is a good day to sit outside in the shade.  Not a lot of breeze today but it is pretty cloudy so it really isn’t to bad.

I was hungry for something different to eat and I think it was today that I went to Leo’s gas station and bought a half chicken with rice, beans and tortillas plus two burritos!   Seems like everything we’ve eaten the past week didn’t have a lot of taste but this meal was excellent!  We aren’t much for Ranch Beans but these were probably the best beans I’ve ever eaten!  Everything was good, the burritos were a little salty but the taste was really great.  Glad I tried something different!

Not much going on tonight,  We are feeling better but still not quite up to par.   Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment