Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monday January 16th 2012

Well, we still aren’t feeling up to par even though I feel much better today and I felt great last night in bed, kind of changes when I get up but I still feel better than yesterday.  Linda is still hacking and coughing but I think slowly she is getting better.

Sparky and I were sitting outside this morning, it is actually pretty nice out, the wind is blowing and it isn’t really cool but I still have my coat on.  Don’t want to take a chance on catching something else.

We still aren’t going to do anything today, I feel pretty good but not good enough to go wandering around.  Takes enough just to walk Sparky.

Got some of our clothes washed today, will probably have to finish tomorrow.   Not sure if I can find the time thoughSmile….

When we went to the flea market I bought some Pablano peppers and I want to use them before they spoil so I cut up three of them and onions and four hot dogs and fried them in olive oil.  We also had four hamburger buns that needed to be used.  Well, it was OK, Linda liked it because the peppers were pretty hot and it helped clear her sinuses!  The meal wasn’t all that great though.  The peppers would be a lot better with meat and cheese I think, like chili reyono and I don’t know how to spell reyono and I know it isn’t right!

Nothing going on tonight so will watch some TV and go to bed I guess… Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment