Sunday, January 1, 2012

Saturday December 31st 2011

Well it’s cloudy this morning and just a little cool but not to bad.  I think it is probably in the upper forties and I think it is supposed to be a nice day even though it doesn’t look like it now.

We don’t have a lot planned for today, I know we are going to go to Wal Mart to get a few things, I need a new watch band, mine broke and I really don’t want to wear it and lose it, the ten dollar watch works really good but the band doesn’t.

We left around ten and by the time we got to Wal Mart the sun was breaking through and once it breaks through it warms up fast.  I had my jacket on and by the time we left Wal Mart I had to take it off. I thought I would take a picture of my NEW watch….. TWICE…

112_3402

I didn’t like the first picture, it was kind of blurry so I took another one.  I was going to buy a new band for the other watch but the band cost more than the watch and this watch was only $8 and I can see it, well, I could see the other one to but I didn’t want to pay $12 for a band!  I guess you could say I’m kind of cheap.

We took a nap this afternoon, it was just about right, tonight we are going over to Dale and Velda’s to play some cards and listen to the band!  The house in back of their camper is a party house.  They have bands quite often and this being New Year’s Eve we are sure they will have the band.

We didn’t stay up until midnight though.  I didn’t.  We left around 11PM but about midnight the fireworks woke Sparky up and he started barking.  It was kind of noisy and I think the band played until about 2 or 3AM

We had a good night, played three games of Zilch and Dale won two and I won one.  Had a lot of good laughs.  Unfortunately their dog Tucker, is really scared of fireworks so they gave him a pill and I think that helped him immensely. 

Well, that’s about all for tonight….night y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment