Saturday, January 28, 2012

Friday January 27th 2012

It is cool this morning I even started the furnace for awhile!  I think it was only about fifty out but still felt pretty chilly.

I went over for coffee and rolls this morning and stayed for about a half hour then came home.  I went back over at nine and worked on a puzzle for a little while then we had a bible study from 9:30 to 10:30.   That was interesting and I think there were ten or eleven of us there.  That is pretty good for a really small campground.

Our neighbor had his motor home washed and waxed and it looks pretty good.  The same ones did ours a few weeks ago.  I think they would like to do ours again.  I really need the top washed and I think I will have them do it before we leave in March.  I won’t have it waxed again, just washed.

Joe, our neighbor, let me use some of his Turtle Wax Ice, which is a spray on wipe off wax and I think I will have to get some of it.  It seems to do a good job and I would like to get it (the car) done again before we leave to go home. I am going to try that stuff on the camper also.  The camper looks really good. I keep noticing how shiny it is and so far it doesn’t look like there is any oxidation on the fiberglass or metal, it all shines nicely.

It got pretty warm today around seventy six I think.  We opened the camper and it was pretty nice. We sat outside for quite awhile.  Sparky really likes the bone that Mary gave him.   I took some pictures but now I can’t find my cord for the camera again.  I will have to find it so I can put a picture on here…..

112_3424

He really likes his bone!!!

Time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment