Friday, January 13, 2012

Wednesday January 11th 2012

Well, today was a really weird day.  Sparky and I were walking this morning and he was attacked by a German Shepherd.  This man came into the park last night and was out getting something out of the car and the dog got out of the camper and when he saw Sparky he ran like a shot and had Sparky down and bit him and it was over!!!  Sparky was really shook up and so was I.  They guy got his dog and apologized and Sparky looked like he was OK so I figured except for the trauma he was OK.  Well, when we got home Linda saw the blood on his back and saw the small scratch or puncture on his back.  We took him to the vet and got it checked out and they gave him some medicine because of the germs he could have gotten from the other dog.

112_3409

It doesn’t look all that bad but figured it needed some attention now rather than a lot of attention later.

This afternoon we went to the Doctor in Mission.  Linda isn’t getting any better so we will check it out.  She had a glucose test and it was pretty normal, a chest X-ray and a test for strep throat.  All came back normal so she has bronchitis.  The Doctor gave her a prescription for an anti biotic and cough syrup.  The ten pills at Walgreens were about $180 but with the insurance card we got them for about $15.  Hopefully this will do the trick.  I probably should have seen he also but I will wait until I get worse!  Hopefully I won’t but you never know what will happen.

This took up most of the day and when we got home we had a sandwich and I had to take a picture of Sparky with his peanut butterSmile

112_3413

Sparky really likes peanut butter and it took him a long time to lick out the jar!!  Actually his head isn’t stuck but he needed to get closer to the bottom.

Not feeling well tonight. We are both under the weather, Linda more than I but I just don’t feel up to par and hopefully it will go away.

Well, will say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment