Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday January 30th 2011

It isn’t raining but it is very damp out.  There is a mist and maybe a few sprinkles that keeps everything a little wet.

I put the awning out to keep the chairs dry and for Sparky when he goes out and I can also sit outside.  The temperature isn’t bad at all, supposed to get around seventy again today.  It is cool now but still nice to be able to sit outside.

We aren’t going to do much of anything today, I am washing some clothes but other than that not much.

I decided to bake some bread.  We still have the wheat flour and I want to get it used up.  I put some oatmeal in it so that should make it good and healthy Smile.

Linda and I finished up the fish tacos tonight. They were good and we also had some ranch beans that we forgot yesterday!  I think these ranch beans are probably the best I’ve ever had and I think it is probably because they cook them with bacon.  Lots better than pork and beans or even refried beans.

112_3426

I wanted to include this picture of an orange tree and the blossoms that it has on it.  It is loaded with blossoms and the scent is sickening sweet!  Smells good for awhile but after awhile it really gets to me…

Time to quit…..  Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment