Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tuesday January 10th 2012

Weather report….supposed to be sunny and very warm today!!  Love it!!

Not going to do to much today, Linda isn’t getting any better so we will stay home and take it easy!  Rough lifeSmile

I’m trying to think if we did anything today, can’t think, I asked Linda and she has to think about it, isn’t that terrible???

I know Linda slept a lot today, we are hoping that she starts getting better.  She doesn’t do to bad when she is up but when she lays down she seems to cough a lot more.  Have to correct that, I made her some ramen soup and she ate part of it and got to coughing so bad I wasn’t sure if she was going to pass out or not.  She seemed to do better, after awhile.  I gave her one of the Hall’s mocha mint cough drops.  They seem to do a good job.  Got them at Foy’s Supermarket for fifty cents.  Good price!

Not much else to say cept night y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment