Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunday January 29th 2012

It is a little cooler this morning.  Not supposed to get real warm today either. I think it is supposed to get around seventy but it is really dry and there is a pretty good breeze blowing so it will still feel cool.

We to church at FBC Mission again.  Pastor Adrian was really worked up today.  He was especially waiting for the second service where the young people come.  It is geared for the young people.  He kind of went on with the “Basic Training” schedule he has even though it was out of the ordinary. He used David and Saul as the points.  Saul just kept disobeying and his kingdom was taken away from him.  The point he was making was obedience.  Kids today seem to have so many more things that they do than when we were kids (a long time ago).  Now they have guns, drugs and not much in the way of parental leadership.  Now I have to say that not all kids are bad but they are all subject to things at school etc that we weren’t.  I think I was out of high school before I new anything about drugs. I am a slow learner though.

Sunday School was really good also.  Our teacher (I don’t know her name) was a missionary and really knows the bible.  She was saying the rumor now is May 27th will be the rapture (RUMOR).  She also says that no one knows when that will be.

It was kind of late when I got home, I stopped and got gas but this afternoon was the ice cream and cake for the month.  We decided to go since we were reminded at least four times.  They cake was really pretty.

112_3428

They got the cake and ice cream from HEB.  The cake was really good.  There were about six of us than stayed and talked until about 4PM.  Had a great time.  I had to take a nap when we got home.  For some reason I just don’t feel real good.  I think I will stop with the coffee for awhile, maybe that  is the problem???

Linda made fish tacos tonight.  We had some frozen Tilapia that she fried up and made some cabbage slaw to go on it.  The cabbage to me didn’t taste quite right so I fried some and that hit the spot.  Good supper!

Nothing going on tonight just taking it easy….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment