Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wednesday January 25th 2011

Kind of wet out this morning, it is humid and kind of cloudy.  It was supposed to rain but that didn’t happen.

We don’t have anything planned for today, probably go to Wal Mart and pick up a bunch of things we need. Probably some things we didn’t need to.

It is getting pretty warm out but the wind is pretty nice.  It is blowing out of the North and is cool but the sun sure is hot!

Linda wanted to spend the Christmas money for a tent.  We don’t need the tent until June but we got one anyway.  We will wait until we get home to put it up.  Sure don’t want to do it here.  I also bought a new pillow.  Mine for some reason really feels hard.  It isn’t comfortable anymore.  The new one feels really good.  I think I will like it.

I took a couple of pictures now I can’t find the cord to download them.  Oh well, maybe I’ll find it later.

I had to try to make the linguini that we had yesterday at Pappadeaux’s  and it turned out pretty good but not nearly as good as from the restaurant!

Not much going on tonight so I will say Night Y’all…

Found the cord….. and now for our favorite dog pics of the day…

112_3418

This is one of Sparky’s favorite toys… and now his new pillow…

112_3419

OK, night y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment