Friday, January 27, 2012

Thursday January 26th 2012

It is pretty cool this morning.  We haven’t used our furnace but it is cool enough.  We hear the neighbors furnace running but I think they like to keep warm and we like it pretty cool except when it is pretty warm outside.

Sparky and I did quite a bit of walking this morning.  He is pretty frisky and I don’t mind the walking.

I tried something this morning I have never tried in this camper.  I found a cake mix and decided to bake a cake.  Our oven is  a microwave plus convection oven which really works good but the inside revolves so we can’t use a square pan (9X13) because it won’t turn.  Linda bought some pans with the spring sides and one is quite large so I decided to try it!  I think it worked out quite well…

112_3420

It is a confetti cake and Linda frosted it.  I cut it is eight pieces and it even came out of the pan good.  The pieces are way to big even though the cake looks pretty small.  We enjoyed it!

We went over and talked to Dale and Velda and the neighbors Ken and Dee stopped over and we talked for about an hour I guess.  Had a great time.  Ken and Dee live in Ketchum OK and that is where our membership campground is at.   Small world.

We took it easy the rest of the day, sat outside for awhile but the wind was a little cool but this was probably one of the best days of the year.  Tonight it is supposed to get pretty cool again.

I took the car over the a place this afternoon and got it hand washed and waxed. They did a pretty good job, better than I would do probably.  I’m not a perfectionist when it comes to washing cars, waxing either.  Cost $15 and it does look pretty good.

Not much going on tonight a little TV and to bed.    Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment