Monday, January 30, 2012

Saturday January 28th 2012

This morning it is cool but it is supposed to be a very nice day.  We don’t have any plans for today but I used the computer yesterday to activate my new debit card so I have to go somewhere to give it a try.

When Linda got up we went to Wal Mart and got a few extra things.  I was going to use the ATM but it was really busy so I figured I would try it at the checkout to make sure it worked.  Guess what???  It worked!  I must have done something right!!

On the way home I suggested stopping at Leo’s for some Mexican food.  Didn’t take much for her to agree.  I really like their half chicken with rice, beans and tortillas.  They have the best beans there.  Had to take a picture, Linda had a couple of tacos…

112_3425

I think I ate to much.  I felt tired after eating so I took Sparky for a walk then I took a nap.  Still didn’t feel to good after the nap either.

Not much going on the rest of the day.  I took another picture of Sparky. He has found his place here in the camper…

112_3430

Outside he is on my lap and inside he takes the outside of the seat and doesn’t really want to move so I can get out.  Normally after playing this is his position.

A little TV tonight and then to bed.   Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment