Sunday, January 8, 2012

Saturday January 7th 2012

It is supposed to be real warm today, up in the 80s I believe!  I think I can handle that.

We need to go to the store but I don’t think we will go today.  There is a grocery store called “Foy’s” and I think I will probably stop by there tomorrow after church.  The church I go to isn’t all that far from that store. Same street and it is by the road that goes to our campground.  Well, it goes close.

We aren’t going to do much today, Linda still doesn’t feel good so we will just hang out here.

Sparky is sick today also.  He woke up sick and has been moping all day.  He has been sick to his stomach and really lethargic.  Later this afternoon Linda made some rice for him and he really chowed down on it and seemed to feel good after that.  Hopefully he is cured!

Nothing else going on tonight, just a little TV.  I did put some LED bulbs in where the halogen lights were.  They work good except they don’t fit very well and I have to do a little bending to get them in.  I probably already said that a couple of days ago. Anyway, night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment