Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Monday January 2nd 2012

It is cold this morning!  Not unusual, but still kind of cold.  Not sure if the mail will come today or not being the day after a holiday.  Guess it could but I would imagine the USPS is going to take a holiday.  I’m expecting the light bulbs, sometime, not sure when they will make it.

We are going to Peter Piper Pizza at noon for the Seldom Rest Ranch get together for pizza time.  Peter Piper has decent pizza but I like the salad bar.  It isn’t anything special but I don’t eat nearly enough salad and it is pretty good here.  I went back for seconds of salad.  I also had three slices of pizza and they served a small dish of ice cream.  All in all it was pretty good!

We aren’t doing much today after pizza, Sparky and I walked until I figured it was time for a nap.

Watched a bunch of stuff on the History Channel tonight, Pawn Stars, Picking etc.  I enjoy watching people try to haggle for money of things that are old etc.  Good shows.

Not much else to talk about so I’ll just say night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment