Monday, January 16, 2012

January 12-13-14-15 2012

I don’t usually do this but I haven’t felt good and just didn’t feel like getting on the computer.  I am putting this all together because we really didn’t do much of anything all these days!  Thursday I can’t remember doing anything. Friday I know that I went to the coffee and donut thing at the club house.  Oh, Thursday I did fill up with propane because we are supposed to have some pretty cool weather.  I know this is going back and forth but I write it down as I remember it.

Saturday I’m not sure we did anything and Sunday I was planning on going to Tip O Texas to church, it will be Don’s last day there.  I’m sick.  Not bad, but sick enough I don’t want to give it to anyone else.  Linda is feeling a little bit better but still not well.

Linda made me an egg sandwich tonight but I sure wasn’t hungry.  I ate it and then a little fruit.  My stomach is starting to feel queasy and I have a headache.  I figure tonight will be a miserable night.  I was going to take some cough syrup but I’m not sure that it will stay down.  I took a couple Ibuprophen and went to bed at 9PM.  At 11PM I was feeling better so I took some cough syrup and  the rest of the night went quite well.  I was surprised……Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment