Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Monday January 9th 2012

It’s still warm out today and I think it will be a nice day even though it is cloudy, it is supposed to get up close to 80 I think.  It is also supposed to rain today, well it hasn’t so far so I got Sparky out and let him do his thing before it does start.

Well, by 11AM the sun came out and it looks like it is going to be a pretty day after all.  I guess up around Houston they go a lot of rain.  They even had flash flood warnings out.  I don’t think we even got a sprinkle.

Linda is going to make chicken burritos.  Got the recipe from Don.  It sure smells good!  We had pbj sandwiches for lunch.  I could probably live on pbj sandwiches they so good!

Got some more lights for the camper.  Dale brought the package over.  I had to take a picture.  These lights are really different!

112_3407

I know it is had to see but the light in the middle is a halogen light and they are the ones I am replacing with the LED bulbs.  The LED bulbs have twenty four LEDs in each one of them.  They give off a nice soft blue light and they are pretty bright, not as bright as the halogen but they are pretty bright.  They don’t fit quite like the halogen bulb and they have to be just right to work but I like them.  I will keep the halogen bulbs for replacements.  I still need six more to make it completely LED for the main lights.

The Chicken burritos were very good.  Makes enough for two meals so we have some left over for tomorrow or sometime.

Time to say night y’all…. have a great night…

No comments:

Post a Comment