Saturday, January 7, 2012

Friday January 6th 2012

Got up early today and headed for Wal Mart to pick up the donuts.  What a bummer.  I wanted a variety and they gave my a variety of donuts. Different colored frosting was the variety.  I stopped at HEB and got some more there.  When I got back to the campground I dropped off the donuts at the clubhouse and it was locked!  First time since I’ve been here that it has been locked.  Another guy just came up and he had the combination to it so I left the donuts and saw a sign on the coffee pot that said “plug me in at 7AM”!  It was already 7:30AM and things just aren’t going right this morning. 

I figured with as many people that are here in the park now that there would be a pretty big crowd.  I was wrong, I think there were twelve maybe.  I ended up dumping out a lot of coffee.  Oh well, I did my hosting for awhile.

Dale and Velda are going to Pulga, the flea market and I’m going to ride along.  Velda bought one of these scooters at Don-Wes flea market and she is going to try it out.  We left about 10AM and the flea market was crowded.  None of us were looking for anything special.  I bought a couple of movies and some vegetables.  It was fun just looking at all the “stuff”! The scooter worked out great!  She went all over the flea market, the only problem was that it was so low she couldn’t see a lot of things on the tables.

Linda is feeling just a little better, hopefully the “Zpack” things will do the trick.

It isn’t hot today but the sun is shining and it feels nice outside.  The wind is blowing pretty strong and makes it feel cooler that it actually is.

Linda fixed egg burritos for supper.  They were good, hit the spot.

Didn’t do much of anything tonight except watch TV.  Time to say night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment