Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Monday January 23rd 2012

We are really having some warm weather!  It is great and good for sitting outside.  It really is damp at night and I left the chairs outside even though I had them folded up they were still pretty wet!

I got Linda up about 10:30 to see if she wanted to go to pizza today.  She didn’t really answer so about a half hour later she finally got up and decided she would give it a try.

We rode to Peter Piper Pizza with Dale and Velda. We really like the salad bar even though it is a small one it hits the spot.  We stayed until the end and then headed back home.  Linda stayed up doing something for about a half hour while I took Sparky for a walk and when I got back I was tired so I decided to take a nap and so did she.  I slept for about an hour and she slept for about four hours.  She was tired.  She hasn’t done anything for a couple of weeks so this was pretty tiring for her.

I can’t remember the last time I took a picture.  Should have taken one at the pizza place.  One of these days I will get back in gear, I hope.

Nothing going on tonight, we will take it easy and go to bed early…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment