Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 17th & 18th 2012

This Texas Crud sure doesn’t want to go away.  Linda has had it for about three weeks now and I’ve had it for a couple of weeks.  Ready to feel good again.

It is warm today, I think it got up to 89.  I sat outside almost all day.  The breeze was nice but it was a good day to sweat.  I didn’t feel to bad but still not up to par.  Went to the chili supper tonight, got a lot of pictures which I won’t put on here but will try to get everyone in the park and their names so I will know who goes with who.

This evening is nice but sitting inside the camper with the windows open it is still very warm.  Cool front is coming tonight.

I got up about 1AM and turned off the fan and closed all the windows, it is getting chilly out now.

Sparky and I went outside Wednesday morning and it is pretty chilly outside but feels good.  The temperature today is only supposed to get in the middle 60s give or take a few degrees. (Got up to 71)

I felt worse today.  I don’t feel like doing anything!  I don’t feel real bad but I just don’t have any will to do anything or go anywhere.  I think I should have taken some medicine last night before going to bed. 

Darrel and Cindy came in yesterday.  They parked by us last year and Darrel had the same thing we have this year.  I think he may have had a worse case of it though.  Hopefully we can get together and go out to eat before they have to leave.

Tonight I just can’t get up the energy to do anything.  I fried some potatoes and onions for supper, that didn’t even taste good.  Mercy, I must be sick!

Time to day night y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment