Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saturday February 27th 2010

Today is the day to take the camper in to Paw Paw’s RV place to get some work done.   It is raining right now but not to cold.  I did my reading and computer work before waking Linda.  She is going with me to take the camper in.  It is only about 6 miles to the RV dealer and had a good trip going in.  They were very nice, we got all the paper work done and talked to them about all the things that were wrong with the camper.  They will start on it next week and will let us know what all needs to be done.  Linda and I walked over to Fred’s, a small store, that if I’m not mistaken is part of Wal-Mart, not sure though.  Rick picked us up and really wanted to look at campers but we didn’t.  After getting home we went back to Wal-Mart to look at a few things.  Aunt Virgie was at the hair dresser getting her hair done.  Linda bought a TV tray for her computer, we didn’t spend $100 today!!

100_1259 100_1256

100_1255

The top picture has all of us in it.  Steve, Pam and Anna Grace, Virgie, Rick and Connie, Linda and me.  This is one of the first pictures I have taken with Pam in it.  The fact is, this is the only good picture I have with Pam in it.  I am going to have to have them stand together so I can get a decent picture of them.  The second picture is while we were waiting for Steve and Pam and so is the bottom picture.

100_1261

Went over to Steve and Pam’s to play some Mexican Train.  I think Rick and I were the caboose.  We lost!  Had a good time playing but by the time we finished (double twelve)  everyone was really tired.

100_1262

Look at this…even Bear was tired!  Bear is really a cute dog, he was shivering outside so they let him in to sleep for the night.  He is a very quiet dog too, at least he didn’t bark inside.  We had a good night, but time to head home and get some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good time with family. Give Auntie Virgie a hug for me. I'm sure I would just love her if I met her.

    ReplyDelete