Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday Jan 31, 2010

100_1062

100_1066

100_1058

This is Sunday and church service at the Recreation Room with Pastor Jay Heck.  He had a great sermon and I tended to learn a little, that is amazing, not that I know a lot but it is interesting that some things I took for granted may have answers that are amazing.  When Jesus arose in a cloud, I assumed it was a cloud.  Maybe it wasn’t!  I remembered when Jesus died and arose from the dead, there were a lot of old testament saints that arose also.  HMMMM.  Well, what happened to them??? People saw them and I believe talked to them.  What happened to them.  Well, He will come again the same way He left, in a cloud, but it also says in Jude 14 He will come with thousands of his holy ones.   HMMMM!!! He must have left with thousands also…..  Interesting!!

The top picture is Jay Heck getting ready to preach.  The second picture is Al and Corrine Watson, dipping ice cream at 2PM.  Saturday and Sunday’s are ice cream days.   $1 per bowl, not bad and it is good:-)

The 3rd picture is Pat Z hard at work at the front desk.  I think I can see her sweating!!!  NAW, it’s too cold out.  We have been having a good time visiting here with all the friends we know and have met. 

100_1068

The picture above is Linda and Peggy the manager of the park.  They offered us our old job back.  Not sure about that, we will have to pray a lot about it.  All for now….Bye Bye…

1 comment:

  1. Peggy is evidently a great judge of wonderful people.

    (I am so tickled that you are blogging!!!)

    ReplyDelete