Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday February 14th 2010

Today is going to be a pretty nice day.  It is supposed to get warm and the sun is shining!!  About time.  Tomorrow when we leave it is supposed to be windy and cold again.  Not looking forward to that.  We got up early to go to church and got to see Frank and Maggie and Jim and Jeanetta so I got a picture of us all together.

100_1169

This is Jim and Jeanetta.  Jim and Frank and I all worked at the steel mill in Sterling Illinois.  Well, Frank worked in the Rock Falls plant but was all the same factory.  Jim is a Blue Grass Singer.  Pretty good too.

100_1170

The above picture is the Bit O Heaven choir.  They did a good job.

100_1172

This is a picture of all of us together.  I was trying to see if the person was pushing the right button, or I was catching a fly, not sure what I was doing. Linda and I went over to Frank and Maggies for coffee after church and had a real nice visit.  Today is our last day here.  This is probably the best day we have had since we left Casa Grande.  Summer is coming though. May not be able to post one tomorrow because of the long trip we will have to take.  I will post something later though…..

1 comment:

  1. One of the things I like about you Joel... you don't take yourself so seriously. I laughed out loud at the "catching a fly" comment.
    Really great that you got to meet up with old friends.
    Hope it warms up for y'all soon. It was a luscious 75 here today.

    ReplyDelete