Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 7th 2010

This is Sunday, went to Bit O Heaven to church with Frank and Maggie.  Saw Jim P and his wife Jenetta there.  Wasn’t really expecting to see them but was glad I did.  I didn’t take the camera of course so I didn’t get a picture of them. Frank, Jim and I all worked at the steel mill together.

100_1098

The above picture is the place they had church and also the sing tonight. It was a good service and then Linda and I came home and spent the afternoon at home taking it easy.

100_1120

This picture is the preacher/singer and he had a good service this morning. Liked his message, but he used a different bible and couldn’t follow the scripture very well.

100_1105

Out of all the singers tonight I think these 2 were my favorite.  They had a good song and their voices were very good for as young as they are! Didn’t know the song but it had something to do with “the worst thing is being alone”.  All songs tonight were gospel songs.

This is super bowl Sunday.  I’m not real interested in the game but I am watching a little bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment