Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday February 11th, 2010

Today is another rainy day, cool and the wind is blowing.  We went to Frank and Maggies again this morning for breakfast.  I think we are gaining weight!!   Can’t figure that out.  We had a good visit and got a call from Terri  Furr about our post on the blog.  I put her name as Tracy, and I corrected it to Terri.  I think we are going to see them again tomorrow night.

We met another couple this afternoon. Bill and Debra worked at Amazon in 2008 when I was there.  We had a good time and Bill really kept things from being boring.  He was a real laugh.

100_1158

100_1159

100_1160

We stopped at chili’s for a burger and a lot of laughs.  We had a great visit and got caught up on what they had had been doing for the last year or so and what they plan on doing.  We don’t know what we will be doing this summer, it is still up in the air.  Have a couple of jobs that we could do but….we have to do a lot of thinking before taking one.  Well, I am about to take the rest of the night off

1 comment: