Friday, February 26, 2010

Wednesday Feb 24th 2010

Got up early today, well, maybe not real early, but I had something that I needed to do.

100_1237

100_1239

100_1238

Yep!  Had to make bread.  Finished the last loaf yesterday morning.  My bread had a little problem, well, this loaf did, the other one looked pretty good. The cinnamon rolls turned out pretty good, well, I forgot the cinnamon, but they still tasted good!  I had to add the cinnamon to the top and bottom. They still tasted like cinnamon rolls.

We went to Rick and Connie’s for lunch, she made some really good black eyed pea soup.  A little tobasco sauce on it and I really got choked up.  I think maybe I got a really big shot of tobasco sauce but it was delicious.  Connie also made a grape salad that was to die for.  Linda got the recipe and hopefully we can have it once in awhile.

Connie and Linda went shopping for some clothes for Aunt Virgie. They picked out a couple of nice outfits.  Linda picked up a few things also. Not right to go shopping and not buy anything.

Went to church last night and Pastor Bud preached out of Psalms 147, Praise ye the Lord, or Hallelujah.  When thinking of all the Lord has made and all He knows, then compare that to us, well, we are pretty little, but He loves us and knows us intimately!  Pastor used an illustration of, I think, the Hubble telescope that took a picture of a small portion of the universe that had millions of stars, he said it was a beautiful picture, and God not only made these stars but put them in space, named them and knows all of the characteristics of each one.  Amazing isn’t it???  I listen to other people and think they are intellects, but compared to God, nothing.  God is AWESOME!!!

 

Well went back home and watched some awesome Olympics.  These kids are really something.  Scares me just watching them and I ain’t scared of nothin!!!  My Dad told me “ain’t” tain’t a word and tain’t ain’t neither.  Where am I going with this??? I don’t know, guess I better quit.  Have a great one and “Praise ye the Lord”.

1 comment:

  1. Told you I smelled bread baking the other day!!
    The Lord is the only one worthy of praise and adoration! He's so awesome... AMEN!!

    ReplyDelete