Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friday February 19th 2010

Today was pretty chilly in the morning, had frost on the camper.  Aunt Virgie keeps her house nice and warm though, had a great nights sleep.  After making coffee I decided to unhook the car and turn the camper around so we could unload the things we would be needing here.  By noon we had most of the “stuff” unloaded so I called the RV dealer, Paw Paw’s Camper Sales to ask about an appointment.  The end of next week is the soonest I can get it in.  I can take it in earlier but they won’t be able to work on it until then.  Glad we were planning on staying a month….

IM000052

In the picture above is Connie, Rick, Linda, Pam, Steve and Anna Grace. Last night (I forgot the camera) we went to Rick and Connie’s house for dinner and some Zilch.  This picture was taken last year but I think we played Zilch that night also.  Had  a fun night.  Aunt Virgie isn’t in this picture so I will add one of her.

IM000056

Aunt Virgie is relaxing and I should have taken a full picture because Connie’s mom is also relaxing…

IM000057

Don’t they look comfortable?? I think they may have been chilly.  The pictures are a little blurry, I think I was using my old camera. Promise I will take original pictures tomorrow!!  Watched a little more of the Olympics, and you are right LaVon, these kids going downhill at 90 miles per hour and face first no less, have to either have a lot of confidence or….. Skiers, snowboarders etc are amazing but also very daring.  They are very good at what they do.  Keep safe, keep warm, have a great winter….

1 comment:

  1. I prefer to watch the beauty of the ice dancers. They even get pretty daring.

    ReplyDelete