Friday, February 26, 2010

Thursday February 25th 2010

Lost my camera!!! BUMMER!!!  I know I had it and took a couple pictures and had it when we got done shopping, now my mind is a blank.  That isn’t unusual though.  I had to wake Linda and ask her if she knew where it was.  She hid it!  Not really, she put it on the dresser and I couldn’t see it, it was in plain sight.

Had to take these pictures…

100_1240

This is Linda going into a clothing store, I forced myself to stay in the car, but wanted to get a picture of her going in.  She had a bag in her hand, other than her suitcase, I mean purse.

100_1243

Here she is coming out.  NOTICE!!! She isn’t carrying any bags, and what’s this??? Is she crying??? Oh My!!  She didn’t buy anything?   Is that why she is so sad???  Truthfully she isn’t crying, she returned something and is blowing me a kiss!!  Isn’t she sweet?

100_1245

This is the $100 store in Picayune, don’t worry, we came out with bags this time.

100_1244

Yep, you guessed it.  This is Coonie’s old time meat shop.  We had to drive about a mile into the country to find this.  Felt sorry for the old guy running it. He is 62 years old and he had to start a business because his SS was really small and he couldn’t find another job.  We didn’t buy anything, the inside kind of looked like the outside even though the meat looked pretty good.  I think his location isn’t helping attract customers, it is at least a mile out in the country and not real easy to find.  Had to follow the (small) Coonie signs to his establishment.

Went over to Rick and Connie’s last night and watched more Olympics, when they are over we will play some more Zilch (not tonight though).

It was a good day, even the Orkin Man came and told a couple jokes.  He was a pretty pleasant person.  More tomorrow…PS They weren’t bug jokes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I even panicked when you started with, "I lost my camera!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, don't feel sorry for the old guy runnin it (Sal)...We know him...He lied to u, & I appoligize on his behalf...Please, don't think everyone from Picayune r like him & his family...They're not even originally from Picayune...Anyways...I hope u loved Picayune as much as we do! : )

    ReplyDelete