Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday February 12th 2010

The sun is shining this morning!!  The wind is blowing!!!  It is chilly!!!!  Oh well, better than snow and below zero weather:-)   Had to do laundry this morning, the washers are small and expensive and the dryers are the same.  Couldn’t get the clothes completely dry for $1.25 and wasn’t going to put in another $1.25.   Guess I am kinda cheap.  No guessing about it, I am cheap.  We have a meeting with some friends at La Faria at 11:30.

100_1162

Above are Gene and Jane.  We met them at Lake Pointe RV Resort here in Texas, well, that is where we came from last week.  I had coffee every morning at Lake Pointe with the coffee club at 7AM every morning and Patricia, Jane”s sister, was there every morning except maybe one when she had to take Milt to the Doctor in San Antonio.  We were at Church’s chicken place and had a really good visit and some good chicken too.

100_1164

I had the waitress take this picture and she did a superb job.  I have asked others to take pictures and they usually turn out blurry but this one is really good.  Gene and Jane will be going back to Lake Pointe this summer to work, we aren’t sure what we will be doing, still up in the air.

When we got back to the camper I was tired and took a short nap, we also called Frank and Maggie and let them know we probably wouldn’t meet them to hear Ronnie Furr sing.  We have been on the move since we got here and may stop for awhile and take the night off.  Linda wants to get rested up, we have a long trip on Monday going to Conroe TX. 

I was going to say that Gene and Jane taught us how to play Jokers and Pegs.  That was a couple years ago and my memory isn’t real good.  If we get together they will have to explain to us again how to play cause I can’t retain that kind of stuff.  Going to watch some of the Winter Olympics I guess….Until tomorrow…..

1 comment:

  1. Your waitress did a terrific job... that IS a great picture!

    ReplyDelete