Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Monday Feb 1, 2010

Well, today is very wet and not very warm.  Seems to be following us around the country for some reason.  We didn’t do a lot today, I went to the office for coffee and visited for awhile.  We just kind of stayed around the camper most of the day.  In the afternoon, we stopped at Charles and Pat’s to ask if they would like to ride into town. They did. We stopped at the propane station to check on an extend a stay for the camper.  They didn’t have one so we went on into town to Wal Mart, Target and Best Buy.   I was trying to find a GPS unit but didn’t find one that I could afford.  They are expensive.  Haven’t found to many things that aren’t expensive.  Last night we just stayed in and watched a little TV.  EXCITING HUH???

100_1056

100_1055

Top picture is the coffee clutch where we hear all the gossip etc… the second picture is just a deer in the park.  They aren’t fed much anymore, they forage for what they can get.  There is a group here of about 20 I would guess, they aren’t friendly but they don’t run away from you either.  They are really interesting but they are also wild.  The fawns are beautiful. 

I thought that I had a picture of twin fawns but can’t find it.  Oh well, maybe I can look later..

No comments:

Post a Comment