Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday Feb 3, 2010

100_1070

The above picture is Phyllis, one of the managers at Lake Pointe and I think the hand belongs to Linda.  I have to do it…..

100_1069

I think Phyllis is excited, not sure, but I think she may be excited.  I brought her (and the other workers) a loaf of homemade bread (hot).  I didn’t realize I got this picture but thought it was great. 

100_1072

 

100_1074

The deer was outside our camper window, they walk past here quite often. The bottom picture is the hamburger dinner tonight.  It was good and there were quite a few people here also.

100_1076

This is the line for the goodies!!  Baked Beans!!!!  Well, there was more than that but the beans were good and I didn’t go back for seconds either. Will write more tomorrow…Going to watch TV for awhile before going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Phyllis doesn't realize yet how excited she should be. Was it still warm? Now you've done it... I'm having withdrawals!

    ReplyDelete