Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tuesday Feb 2, 2010

The continuing story of the “Soggy Saga” on Tuesday, well, it isn’t raining but is cloudy and foggy, and the rain is coming!!!  The temp is a little higher today than it has been and our little electric heater is doing a great job of keeping us comfortable.  We took the camper out and filled the propane tank so we would have enough in case of really cool weather.  We could have had it filled here at the park for $30 but opted to take it out to the propane station which cost $12.20.  Paid to drive the 2 miles to get it filled. We got together with Charles and Pat and went to Startzville for a hamburger at the Startz Diner.  They have very good hamburgers.  We stopped in Sattler at the propane station there and picked up and extend-a-flow for the camper.  Guess I picked up the wrong thing, we need an extend-a-stay.  I believe it is the same thing except for the hookup to the 20lb tank.  We will go back tomorrow to see if they have an adaptor or can change the fitting on the hose.  We also went to Ace hardware and checked it out, then stopped at the Super S store to check it out.  Had a pretty good time. (I forgot the camera again:-(   I need to get a camera I can stick in my shirt pocket and keep it with me all the time.100_1063

Can’t remember if I had put in a picture of these condos or not, but these are the condos that Linda and I cleaned back in ‘07.  We had a great summer here then went back to Missouri for the winter.  Kind of backwards because Missouri was extremely cold, at least I thought so.  Time to post this, hope we don’t get to much rain….

1 comment:

  1. Don's looking for a little pocket digi camera, too. Let us know if you find a good deal.

    ReplyDelete