Friday, February 19, 2010

Pizza Time

Well, with all the good news about the camper getting fixed (not) we decided to make pizza.  We were going to make pizza anyway, wouldn’t have mattered about all the good tidings we received.  Linda didn’t like the last loaf of bread either.  I over cooked it and the top got really hard.  Still tasted good but really crunchy…

100_1177

100_1178

100_1180 100_1179

100_1181

100_1182

100_1185

The pictures are pretty self explanatory, but the second picture is of the bowl Dee got me for Christmas!!  I have used it to make bread every time since she gave it to me….Thanks Dee I love it and it works great, fits just right in the convection oven, I don’t cook in it but let the dough rise in it because the convection oven is warm.  The pizza was made more or less of left overs.  Feta cheese, tomatoes, onions, etc.  I will have to say it was really good!!  The bottom picture is for Bill at Lake Pointe.  I think he is the only person that has offered to pay for the bread.

100_1049

This is Bill, I think he likes home made bread.  I’m pretty sure he likes home made bread.  I don’t expect anyone to pay for the bread, it is a lot of fun for me to make and I like the results, usually.  Anyway, we enjoyed the pizza and am sure we will enjoy the bread, now to figure out how to lose some weight????

No comments:

Post a Comment