Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday February 28th 2010

Today is supposed to be pretty nice weather wise.  It has a real good start. Went to Sunday School and Pee Wee was the teacher.  It was very interesting.  “Life isn’t Fair”  and the scripture was out of Mark and dealt with Jesus suffering, death and resurrection.  We think we have problems, Jesus paid it all!  Job was mentioned and I have questions, well, something like that, Job suffered and lost a lot, not his life though, and in the end he gained twice as much as he had before.  I guess I wonder why God rebuked him so badly, I know he had questions, but he never let go of God. I see things in the kings of Judah and Israel that I wonder why some so evil were allowed long lives yet some good ones were taken, I guess life isn’t fair, but God knows the reason why, I sure don’t.

After Church Linda made some “beef and noodles”.  Very good. We had a relaxing afternoon, watching the US loose to Canada in ice hockey. That was a very good game.

The evening service with Pastor Bud was just starting Revelation.  I really like Revelation, has so much stuff I don’t understand and I realize that every time I study it I learn more, or a different opinion anyway.  We won’t be here for all of it but I think I will learn a lot in just the couple weeks we will be here. 

No pictures today, gave the camera a little rest……

1 comment:

  1. Now you know that I can read a blog without pictures!
    What's that? Oh yea, life isn't fair. ;-)

    ReplyDelete