Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday March 5th 2010

We are leaving today to head back to Carriere.  We got up kind of early and it is beautiful outside again today but a little cool and a little cloudy. We got all our things packed up and decided to head out.  Wanted to stop and get something at McDonald’s but on the way out we decided to eat at the Calypso Buffet for breakfast.

100_1354

100_1353

This is the Calypso Buffet and the bottom picture is my breakfast.  Now I want you to notice the open container just above all the diet food….Yes, it is Yogurt!   The plate looks really full but it is a small plate:-)   I had to go back a couple of times to try some of the other eggs and meat.  Now all the eggs were good but I wouldn’t try any of the fried eggs, they looked like poached eggs and really looked slippery.  I can eat most anything but my eggs have to be done, or almost done.

100_1356

I’m not sure what Linda is doing but I think she is about to partake of her fruit for the day.

100_1357

I'm not sure what it is but Linda said it was good and it really looks good.

100_1358

Now she really looks happy!  She hasn't tasted it yet though.  Well, after she ate it she said it was really good.

100_1362

100_1361

Had to check out the men's room.  Didn't try to check the other one though. Pretty snazzy ins't it?  They keep it pretty clean and looking good.

100_1365

This is a picture of the wine cellar at Faraday's Restaurant at the Isle. This isn't really a cellar though, it is a glass room.  Interesting.

We had a pretty nice ride back to Picayune where we stopped and checked on our camper.  They haven't looked at it yet.  Been in there a week now and they say maybe by the middle of next week.  I am really curious now when they will get it finished!  May take awhile.  Depends on Gulf Stream I guess.  I'm not in a hurry but I need to get it back to Sikeston to get it registered and licensed.  They won't take any money without an inspection sticker and can't get a sticker without it being in Missouri.  I sometimes have problems with Missouri.  Wonder if I'm the only one???  Oh well, it's only a couple thousand dollars, guess they aren't in any hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment