Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wednesday March 10th 2010

Today was a really busy day, one thing about it, it was pretty warm.  It is supposed to storm also.  Have warnings for the coast (MS).

100_1412

100_1413

We were really busy!!!  It was a good day for playing on the computer. We were going to head to Sikeston tomorrow to get our taxes done and a few other things.   Went to church this evening. I got my things packed and ready to go.  After I went to bed I got to thinking that if we go to Sikeston then back here we missed the chance go to Illinois to see our relatives!! Then we would have to make another trip.  We want to be back next week to see Matt, Destiny, Emma Kate and Ethan, and Sarah will be home from college also.  Soooo, cancel our plans for tomorrow and go next Wednesday!!!  We can go to Illinois after we finish giving away all our money.  It will be nice to see the rest of the family in Illinois.  We told Ken and Ruth we would stop by in Carlinville also, Ken is Linda’s brother and we always enjoy visiting with Ken and Ruth.

That is about all for today, not real exciting, huh? Maybe tomorrow…….

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Don doesn't get his hands on the camera very often, but I sure enjoy reading about your days and looking at your pictures. I MISS LINDA!!! And I really mean it. I miss you, too, Joel!

    ReplyDelete