Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wednesday March 17th 2010

Just can’t sleep.  I woke up about 2:30AM and tossed and turned.  I think I am just excited.  Not sure about what, either heading back home or getting my package at the Post Office.  I can’t get online again so I am playing a few games until it is time to get busy loading “stuff”.  Hopefully I will get a few pictures before I post this…..

100_1470

100_1473

I went to the Carriere Post Office at 8:30AM and guess what??   Rhonda had a package for me.  She was so happy to get the package for me I just had to take here picture.   This was  my new little camera.  I really like it because it is small and I can stick it in my pocket and carry it around.  Unfortunately it doesn’t take very good pictures,,what a bummer.  Well I have to post a couple just to see what they look like on here.  I may have to do some practicing  with it, it may just be me!!!

PIC_0009

PIC_0010

These 2 pictures were taken with my new little camera.  To me they look really blurry.  The poor little car was really loaded down.  Had a good trip home though, got tired, We made it home about 7 PM, took about 8 and a half hours.  Long trip

PIC_0013

We didn’t get any Crawfish.  I’m not sure I even saw any.  They were serving lunch though and it looked pretty good.  Well, it is 10PM and I think that I’m about ready for bed.  Probably won’t get this posted until tomorrow or later…….Good night all..

No comments:

Post a Comment