Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tuesday March 9th 2010

Today was a different kind of day, partly sunny and warm.  I needed to go to Paw Paw’s to get a few things from the camper and plan on a quick trip back to Sikeston.  Well, got things pretty well lined up but needed to go back for a few more things.  Just can’t remember everything!  I think I have all the things I need to file taxes that were in the camper.  We were going to take off in the morning but will wait until Thursday at least.

100_1409

This is the Service Department at Paw Paw’s.   I’m thinking because I didn’t buy the camper here, they aren’t in any hurry to fix it.  They said they may look at it by the end of this week (we will see).  I’m not in any real hurry, would be nice to have it back though.

100_1411

This here is a first for me I think.  I made 3 loaves of bread!  Well, that isn’t the first,  I made 3 different loaves out of one batch.  1 regular, 1 jalapeno and 1 cinnamon.  They all taste pretty decent, but haven’t tried the regular loaf yet.  I miss the convection oven in the camper, it really cooks good and you can watch it!   I’m waiting for a recipe from Brandy for an Italian or French bread.  She said it was a lot lighter than my bread and I would like to find something lighter to switch back and forth to to have different things.  

The rest of the day was pretty relaxing, we had a nice supper of fish (Gorton’s) baked potato, frozen veggies (unfrozen of course) and some left over Italian bread toasted in the oven and for desert we had a strawberry shortcake ice cream bar.  Then it was time to relax and let the calories do their thing.  We watched some TV and went to bed.  Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment: