Friday, March 19, 2010

Thursday March 18th 2010

Today we start all the running to get things done.  Got up early and took a couple nice pictures….

100_1474

100_1476

The sunrise was really great!!  Had to get a picture of it…Standing by the trees I took a picture looking back.  Our humble abode, at least sometimes.  We don’t spend a lot of time here but it is comfortable.    The trees still look pretty bad, the ice storm really hurt them bad.      

We finally got on the road and went down to New Madrid.  From there it was  pretty much down hill.  Not a fun day.  We can’t give Missouri any money and we can’t get our camper registered or licensed.  What a bummer.  Thought that I had all things together but I needed a Title.  After running around for about 3 hours and 2 trips back home I figured out I had one from California.  I didn’t know it was a Title, doesn’t really look like one but I talked to the lady at the license bureau and I will go in again in the morning to see if I can finally give them some money and get some license plates. We did go to the bank and the lady at the bank actually was more help than anyone else. She spend about an hour talking to people in California, Arizona and Nebraska.  I thought about the paper I had at home and left it there thinking it was nothing.   I am NOT a paper person.  I need things very simple.

PIC_0005

This is Jennifer.  She really looks happy doesn’t she???  She is doing our taxes.  She has done our taxes the last 8 years I think.  I took this picture with the new camera that I am going to send back.  This picture doesn’t look to bad but if you click on it to enlarge it it is grainy.  All the pictures are grainy even at 12 megapixels!  I have tried all the settings and they all look just the same, reminds me of the song “and they are all made of ticky tacky and they all look just the same”.  So much for my musical ability.

I should have taken a picture of the lady at the pharmacy.  It has been about 5 months since I have been in there and she still remembers our names.  Some people have great memories.  I need notes then can’t remember where I put them……tomorrow is another day though…..Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment