Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday March 28th 2010

100_1589

This is the Morehouse General Baptist Church in Morehouse, MO.  We usually attend this church (when we are here) and really like the Pastor and all the people that are here.  It is a small church but very friendly.

100_1592

This is Pastor Randy Thomas and his wife Coyita (playing the piano) in the background.

100_1595

This is our Sunday School Teacher Sonny.  He is quite a character.  He is a retired farmer and he is a great soul winner.  He goes out every week I think to visit the unsaved.  With God’s help he has led many to the Lord. He also has quite a testimony, very interesting.

100_1596

This is Pastor Jim, he is the Assistant Pastor.  This was his Sunday to preach.  I didn’t take the camera to the night service, guess I should have, there was kind of an impromptu singing.  A lady sang a version of Amazing Grace.  She was a very good singer, I think maybe she has done some singing professionally, not sure though.  Then they asked Loyd Adams to sing and he asked me to sing with him.  Loyd and I have sung a few songs together so we are pretty comfortable singing together, in fact we had sung a few quartet songs with William and Glinda.  Glinda can really sing, I would say the baritone part, but she wasn’t there.  I think she has some physical problems.  I would like to sing with the quartet again, that was a lot of fun.  Maybe one day we will get to sing together again LaVon!  Trying to sing after working all night wasn’t the most fun but I still enjoyed our singing together.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to sing with you again, Joel!! So glad you got to sing with friends again. Wish I could have heard you.

    ReplyDelete