Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friday March 26th 2010

The sun is shining today and it is windy and cold!!  Guess Spring hasn’t sprung quite yet.  Nothing planned for today.  Going to stay home.

I made a call to California today about the title for the camper.  They said the request was submitted but they also said California was on furlough which means they don’t have a lot of people working.  HMMMM.  I think I may be waiting for awhile for the title.  Connie Sable called to ask about our situation here so I got the phone number for the camper place in Picayune where our camper is (sitting).  Gave them a call (3 times) and finally got in touch with someone.  Asked a lot of questions and didn’t get many answers.  The person in charge of my camper wasn’t in at them moment but would be back shortly, well, it’s after 5PM and I don’t think I will hear from him today.  Now the question is, what should be do?  Stay here and wait for the title or go back to Mississippi and wait for the camper?   I would say that it probably wouldn’t make much difference either way.  They will probably both be done at the same time.  If we get antsy we will probably go back to MS and wait for the camper.  Might even look for a part time job there.  Decisions, decisions…….

1 comment:

  1. California is on furlough? Sounds like a Euro-thing. What's happening to our America???

    ReplyDelete