Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday March 12th 2010

Another beautiful day, just gorgeous!   It was so nice today I went for a walk this morning around the cemetery, twice.  After that I got the lawn chair out and sat outside for an hour or so.  I decided to wash the car then. Well, I got the dust off of it anyway.  We aren’t planning on doing anything today, just lounging.  We coordinated the Monday night get together.  Will meet at Steve and Pam’s for pizza and spaghetti.  Wanted to get everyone together that will be home for part of the week anyway.  We will be heading back to Missouri on Tuesday or Wednesday next week then to Illinois for a visit up there.  No pictures for today, I was going to take one of the car (clean) but didn’t get around to it.

1 comment:

  1. You and Don... he finally got our truck washed today. Hopefully, it will not rain for a few days. You wouldn't believe how green the desert is out here. It just looks weird!

    ReplyDelete