Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday March 7th 2010

100_1384

This is Sunday and thought I would take a pic of the sign in front of church. This is something to think about!

100_1387

This is a picture of our Sunday School class.  Dr. (almost) Pee Wee, Connie and Margaret.  The class was a little small but Pee Wee is a great teacher, I really enjoy listening to him.  He is smart enough that he really doesn’t have to study, I think he could talk for hours on a very small subject and make it interesting.  He teaches at William and Mary College in Hattiesburg.  Pastor Bud had a sermon on Revelations going along with his Sunday night sermon.  We went to another church tonight though to watch a movie which started out slow but had a very good lesson about “wealth” and how we use it and how we want people to notice how “wealthy” we are.

100_1393

This is the church and I had to get a couple of pictures here.

100_1394

This is the preacher and his wife, Mr and Mrs Bear.

100_1397

This is Pam, with her parents, Willard and Annie Merle, and Anna Grace.

100_1389

I needed to get a good picture of Steve, Pam, Sarah and Anna Grace.  The last pictures I took were not very good.  I took a bunch this time and had most of them turn out good.  We were at Rick and Connie's this afternoon and I have to tell LaVon, I remembered my CAMERA.  I'm getting better at that.  I really need a smaller camera though.  Hopefully I will get one soon.

1 comment: