Thursday, March 4, 2010

Anniversary #38 3/4/2010

38 years today.  Woke up early, sun is shining brightly and it is still pretty cold outside.  Was supposed to freeze last night, probably did.  I didn’t go out.  Supposed to freeze again tonight, may take a few things to the car so we won’t have to take it all tomorrow morning.  Got some pictures to post..

100_1332

100_1333

This was our anniversary dinner!!!  We just couldn’t do the buffet again.  Just eat to much there.  I was hungry for a hamburger and thought BK might be a good place to go.  I will have to say, it was pretty good.  Cost almost as much as the buffet though.  Took a few more pictures that I want to post.

100_1320

This was the old bridge, which they have done a lot of cleanup. We had pictures from the other side a few years ago and it was really something. Huge pieces of bridge just pushed over.  What power water has!!!

100_1309

This is the new bridge from Biloxi to Ocean Springs, beautiful bridge, and it is higher than the other on was, should stand up to a pretty big hurricane.

100_1314

I got to walk under the bridge and took this picture.

100_1318

100_1327

Some people have seen this but it is a lighthouse in the middle of US Highway 90.  Quite a sight.

100_1336

Thought this was a cute picture.  Notice the sand?  Some of the whitest sand I think I have seen.  Water isn’t the prettiest we have seen but it is nice anyway.

 

100_1334

This Air Force Jet had a green light.  Love airplanes.

100_1351

Linda got a picture of me checking emails and then I posted our blog for the day…..Wanted to wish Randy and Coyita a Happy Anniversary also.  Their 38th was yesterday!!  Good night all……

No comments:

Post a Comment