Sunday, March 14, 2010

Saturday March 13th 2010

Today is another beautiful day, not as warm as it has been but sunny and warm enough.  The wind is blowing pretty hard from the north and makes it kind of chilly, unless you are in the sun.

100_1423

We took a run into Wal Mart again today and on the way home I had Linda take a picture of the clouds.  The picture doesn’t do the beauty justice.  I was thinking on the ride and seeing the clouds that they are flat on the bottom but not on the top.  Not only are they flat on the bottom but they are almost exactly the same height.  I know that a scientist can explain why they are like this but the real question is WHO did it, and I almost guarantee that any scientist won’t admit it is God’s handiwork!!   Love it!.

100_1422

This is Paw Paw’s Camper City.  I think this is the only sign they have and it is off the main drag.  We stopped by to see if our camper was still in the same spot and guess what????  It is gone!!!!  Must be inside the shop (they are closed) so maybe they are getting started on it.  By the time we get back from MO and IL they might be working on it.

Tonight is going to be a breakfast night.  Will make bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy.  Can’t figure out why I can’t lose any weight.  Must be my metabolism!!!  I tried the new “fat” pills and sure enough, I got fat!!  Just kidding, I didn’t take any pills I just keep getting pleasantly plumper!!  Got to go, will watch a little TV tonight before going to bed……

1 comment: