Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tuesday March 19th 2013

We have no plans for today, Joe, Mary, Don and Cheryl are going to Boca Ceca today but I want to go to Pulga to look around.  I like the flea markets and like to look at all the “stuff” they have there.

Linda is sleeping, I woke her and asked her if she wanted to go but she was to tired.  Nice for me because I can go through there and look at what I want pretty fast.

I left home around 8:30AM and got home around 10:20AM.  Linda is still sleeping.  I walked down every row in the flea market and found one thing I wanted, a pry bar.  I was also looking for a pizza pan but I didn’t see any. I think we will bring one down from home next year.  We don’t need two at home I don’t think.  I also bought Linda some perfume. It is supposed to be an imitation of her perfume, Obsession, this is called Possession.  I think it smells pretty good.  At home Linda looked at it and it is for men, I didn’t see thatSad smile  what a bummer.

I fixed potato salad this morning.  Had boiled potatoes already so I cut them up and mixed it up.  Doesn’t taste quite right to me.  When Linda got up she tasted it and thought it tasted OK.  She put some other stuff in it so we had it for lunch with some roast beef and a salad.  Pretty good.

We had to turn the AC on again today.  Not as hot as yesterday and yesterday it got to around 100, today about 95.

Linda went to Walgreen’s and Wal Mart with Cheryl and Mary.  She picked up a can of chicken so she made chicken salad which was very good.

We are stating to clean stuff up and getting ready to leave, next week, wow, time is really flying by.  We had some of the space bags that we put some blankets in and a smaller one we put the comforter in and sucked the air out.  They are really neat, hopefully it will keep any bugs and dirt out.  It took both of us to get the comforter in the bag and get it closed. I think we needed a bigger bag but it worked.

We will watch a little TV again tonight and get ready for bed.  I had turned the air off but it is still pretty warm.  Guess we will be OK..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment