Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sunday February 24th 2013

Got Linda up this morning for church.  Pastor had another great sermon on love and claiming the land.  Sunday school was good also but Linda really had a hard time staying awake but she made it.  We went on home and took a nap.  Later in the afternoon we watched “The Life of Pi”  a very interesting movie.  I can see why it is up for Academy Awards.  Not really my kind of movie but it was still pretty good.

After church we came home and Linda wanted to go out out to eat and she asked Don and Cheryl if they wanted to go along.  Decided to try to find a new Mexican Resteraunt.  We found one called Alanso’s.  Excellent food and it wasn’t an upscale place but very homey

We got home around 4PM and remembered they had cake and ice cream at the clubhouse for birthdays and anniversaries, so we missed it again.

We took a nap this afternoon, it was a pretty good nap, we were both pretty tired.

Again that is about all, I think I will download the pictures on the camera so I can insert one before I finish.  I think I will put a picture of our waitress and Flat Stanley from the restaurant…

P1010637

We would definitely go back here for lunch and maybe even breakfast!

Well that is about all for today, going to settle in and get cozy…Night Y’all.. `

No comments:

Post a Comment