Monday, March 18, 2013

Sunday March 17th 2013

It was hard getting up this morning, to much exercise yesterday I guess.

Linda got up and we went to church had a good service but Linda was tired and I was a little tired but ok.

Linda went home with Don and Cheryl after church and I went to Sunday School.  I had a hard time staying awake during Sunday School but I made it.  I didn’t get to try a cinnamon roll here either so I hope that they were ok.

I got to take a nap this afternoon.  I couldn’t stay awake in my chair.  We tried watching a DVD from FBC Mission and I finally had to turn it off and go lay down.

The St Patrick’s Day dinner is at 5:30pm so we got our things ready and the desert and went over around 5:25 and almost right on time we started eating.  Proud Mary, better explain this, we have so many Mary’s here that they gave themselves or each other names, Proud Mary, Holy Mary, Happy Mary, Saint Mary and I’m trying to remember if there is another one.  Can’t think of another, anyway, Proud Mary made the corned beef and cabbage and there were a lot of other dishes and the food was excellent. Got a couple of pictures..

P1010738

P1010740

We had a good time tonight, getting close to the close of the season.  By the end of the month most of us will be gone, heading back home for the summer.  Oh well, next year, most of us are coming back, there are a few going else where and never know with us old people what we may do.

Tonight is a night to relax.  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment