Saturday, March 23, 2013

Friday March 22nd 2013

I think it is going to be another beautiful day, supposed to get kind of warm but not like Saturday.  Supposed to get over 100 Saturday, that is going to be a warm one but the forecast for next week is cool, in fact I think Monday will be a high of 68 which is a long way from 100!  Actually this afternoon got humid and around 92 so we did run the air.

Don and Cheryl have been packing and getting ready to leave Sunday. They had a house sale with a friend, well, a few friends, and we went over and actually bought a bunch of stuff.  Cheryl told us later that she sold a bunch of stuff and it is things she won’t have to pack up and take with them.  She was quite happy!

We stayed at the sale for about two hours just helping a little bit and watching to make sure no one walked off with stuff..

We were going to watch a movie this afternoon and I just couldn’t stay awake.  We turned on the air in the bedroom and took a nap.  I actually slept for about 2 hours I think.  I must have been really tired and I don’t know why. 

Well, I had fixed sausage, eggs and potatoes for lunch and I think I ate to much and that is a good reason why I got tired.  We are trying to use things up so we won’t have to throw a lot of stuff away.

Well, there isn’t much on TV tonight.  180 channels and nothing much to watch.  Out of the 180 channels I think there are maybe 20 I like, Linda likes a few more than that though.

Well, time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment